Due to how much I posted this month, here’s a quick recap of the stuff I posted that you may have missed according to category.
- My Brief Time With Pixel Art
- Manga Eats – Omurice from Sweetness and Lightning
- Today, I learned shogi purely so I can better understand one of my favorite anime
- Spiral into Madness: Uzumaki Manga Review
- Monthly Mongoose Manga: May of 2018
- The Depths of Despair: Oyasumi Punpun Review
Essays and Lists
- All Might is the Hero of the Hero
- Bittersweet Yuri Love: Scum’s Wish vs Citrus
- Mother’s Day Blog: My Favorite Moms in Anime
- Netflix Review: Aggretsuko
- A Warm Light in the Cold Darkness: 3-gatsu no Lion S1 Review
- I Swear I’m Watching This For The Shogi – A Ryuo’s Work is Never Done
- Comfy Campers: Yuru Camp Review
- Speing of 2018: Hinamatsuri is the most funny, genuine and heartfelt show of Spring 2018 so far!
Once again, due to school and backlog purging, I will stop dailyposting for a while, and will be centering most of my posts on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Wednesdays. Sundays and Mondays are now my break days.
That’s all, guys, until next time!